Wednesday, October 8, 2008

welcome day's weather

Ummm, my first blog... honestly this feels kind of wierd, but ok!

For my blog I tried to think of something that I see or do everyday just to make it easier on myself and I finally decided to write about the weather because it's usually different everyday and everyone has different weather likes and dislikes. I thought it would be kind of fun and interesting to sit down, think, and write about the weather.

This isn't going to be a blog that's all technical with today's highs and lows and different weather patterns. It's going to be more about how I felt about the day's weather and how people's habits, patterns, and behaviors change along with the weather.

So today, October 8th, was my favorite kind of weather. It was sunny out but the air was cold. It just feels really refreshing because the sun keeps you warm but you don't get all sticky and sweaty because the air keeps you cool. I love spring and automn because I think it's so funny to see how differently people dress. Today I saw a girl in a dress and uggs ( which seems to be a very common outfit) and then walking right behind her was a girl in sweat pants and a sweat shirt with flip flops ( something that I often wear) but when ever I see those two different kinds of outfits around each other I find it really amusing because one dressed for the heat and the other dressed for the cold but they're both in the same temperature. What ever works for you though?

Happy October 8th!

No comments: