Tuesday, October 21, 2008

October 21st

Wahoo 9 more days until Halloween! I'm excited!

Anyways, so today is my favorite kind of weather again. Cold but sunny. Personally I think the meteorologists, or at least the one I heard, are wrong. I don't think that this week is going to warm up again. If it's still this cold tomorrow I'm going to stick with that it'll stay like that. My 7th grade English teacher was talking to us about the weather one time and she said, " Meteorologists have the easiest job in the world. They can be wrong all the time and still get paid!" No offense to anyone out there who knows, is related to, or is planning to become a meteorologist, but I have to admit that I do agree with her.

So yeah it's sunny and cold, but not much else is going on with the weather from my non-meteorologist eyes. Soooo...yep.

Happy Tuesday!... again : )

1 comment:

Bianca.Samantha said...

Your 7th grade teacher makes a great point hah! I am hoping for rain but I doubt we will be getting any soon. Rainy winter is always my favorite time of the year!