Sunday, October 19, 2008

how was the hot weather for you this past week?

So this past week got hot!

I really can't stand the heat, especially when it's "out of season". Like it's fall now, it's October, it's supposed to start to be getting windy and chilly but sha-bamb this heat seemed to be just out of no where!

I feel so wierd writing about how I feel about the weather. On days where I complain about it I feel paranoid because honestly, who cares this much about the weather???? and here I am sitting at my computer writing about something that just comes to my mind quickly but then I realize I barely have anything to say about it! And then on days where I enjoy the weather I'd just rather be outside then writing, or thinking about what I'm going to be writing.

The thing I love about fall is that you can just bundle yourself up in clothes and just stay inside and be all warm and cozy... I feel like there's always an escape from the cold, but there's no escape from the heat.

Today was nice though. I went to my Grandma's today in South City and it was foggy and cold there, but it was still nice because just coming in from outside into my Grandma's warm house just feels so comfy and cozy to me. When ever I think of winter and fall I always think of that Cambell's Soup commercial where there's like this little snowman and he starts to go inside and he sits down at a table with a big bowl of soup and all the sudden the snowman melts away and there's this little boy sitting there smiling : ) I think it's cute and that's how I always feel when I come inside from the cold outside, I just wrap myself in a blanket and feel so comfy and content

I heard that it's supposed to get hot again this week, so I'm going to try and be a little more optimistic, pleasant and tolerant of the heat so I don't seem so moody for a such a stupid little thing, even though we know we all do it!

Happy Sunday/ Monday!

No comments: